Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rite of Passage?

So I guess I am now officially a blogger. With blogging responsibilities. I've been tagged by mr president!! For this meme, I must share seven random and/or weird facts about myself and then tag seven other bloggers to do the same. I don't think I know seven other bloggers, who haven't already been tagged - but I guess that's what this is all about right? Getting to know new people? So here goes....

  1. Although I spend my days in comfy jeans, sweatshirts and my beat-up red keens, I have a secret longing to buy and wear a beautiful, elegant dress from either Banana Republic or Anthropologie. And maybe even some of their dress pants with a pair of sexy boots and a classy wool coat. It's my secret fashion life.
  2. My absolute favorite thing to do at the end of the day is to take a super hot shower, curl up in bed with my husband and a big plate of fabulous food, and watch episode after episode of House. That's right, we eat in bed. It's probably one of the most unhealthy habits, but husband+food+House= pure love for me.
  3. On the food note, I love cake. Some people -people who know me well, would probably go so far as to say I am obsessed with cake. And they would be right.
  4. Apparently, I grind my teeth in my sleep.
  5. I used to be an avid reader. In 2nd grade I won a contest at the Chicago Public library for reading the most books in a given period. I won 2 tickets to a Cubs game.
  6. I love the smell of my dogs paws. Sometimes, when Maddie is lying down all unassuming like, I will grab her paw and spread the toes apart and smell all up in there. It smells so good, like Frito's.
  7. I gag every single time I brush my teeth. But don't worry, I still brush.

So there you have it. Seven reasons to think I am a freak. And now I must go meet some people to tag.

1 comment:

Mr President said...

Getting to know new people is one of the best parts of blogging! For example I came across your blog randomly but now I know you love House almost as much as I do I think I may be a regular visitor.

Not only that but you're a fellow paw-lover. I was concerned that liking the smell of a dog's paw was a worrying trait best kept to myself but now I see you share it!